REBLOG IF YOU'RE A HOMESTUCK
famishings: elicitesheep: im going to follow you
douchebagsgonnadouche: John Green says...
man-bro-bukkake-theater: ivanoooze: coagulates: right now at this very moment i am in the lobby of my dorm witnessing two people fighting and using bible verses to back up their side. they actually have their bibles open o…….k…. IT’S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DISCUSS OUR BELIEFS I ACTIVATE MY SPELL CARD, MONSTER REBORN JESUS WILL BE REVIVED IN THREE TURNS
hopeacola: wingedaradia: prince-parfait: ...
ass-n-titties: im still trying to figure out how people can unironically like glee
Man Stabs Himself, Throws Intestines at Cops →
maladaptivemaladie: amouthygirl: facelessinblack: fifteenminuteslater: anticapitalist: A New Jersey man allegedly cut out his entrails in front of police and then threw bits of his flesh and intestines at them. The gruesome scene played out at a home in Hackensack, N.J., where 43-year-old Wayne Carter allegedlybarricaded himself in on Sunday, NBC New York reported. Officers got a call...
kathysbrotherssister: i am so stupid okay i’ll stop now
What a slut time is. She screws everybody.– John Green, The Fault In Our Stars (via somaholiday)
A fact to make you feel old: Monsters Inc. was released 11 years ago.
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!– Kitty Farmer, Donnie Darko
stellarer asked: 7, 27, 37, 47, and sure, how about 17.
misanderysoncooper: i visited the friend zone to see if i could make some friends but it was just a bunch of angry men’s rights activists in fedoras???
logicianmagician: So much Lost in Translation. Scarlett Johansson has and always be amazingly gorgeous. No question. Bill Murray is one sexy motherfucker too.
Maybe I should start watching Donnie Darko like I said I was going to do half an hour ago and and hour and a half ago…
stellarer asked: 1, 10, 16, 17?
25 DEEP Questions, you fucker. :*
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Ahh this one should fix the whole no tag dillemma. But this one doesn’t have those quote borders… Oh well.
me: skips song by favorite band on ipod
me: *feels guilty*
me: *presses rewind*
me: ok no i'm sorry mommy's here